Happy almost weekend again! One good thing about a holiday falling in the middle of the week is that “Monday” is really humpday, which means we are much closer to doing the weekend all over again. Who’s up for hotdogs and sparklers one more time?!
I am sharing with y’all the CUTEST dress today! It’s definitely one of my most favorites, in quite a while. The ruffles and the placement of them, along with the fit and the slight, and shorter, bell sleeves–I’m hooked! It goes perfectly with a neutral bag, sandal, and a pop of color with a red lip! I am loving all of the gingham options this summer’s trends are bringing. Keep it coming, summer ’17, keep it coming.
Some important info. I wanted to share with everyone is about the retailer where I got this dress:fabrpom. Years ago when I first discovered them and started shopping with them they were known as Sheinside.com. Maybe you’re familiar? Maybe not? Maybe you’re hesitant? Either way I am going to breakdown a few things, and give you a little insight on the best way to shop!
- First and foremost: Pay attention to the coupon codes on the homepage, especially if you are a first-time shopper. Depending on what the item is already priced at, these codes will help!
- Always scroll straight to the bottom of each piece you are interested in. Do this to see pictures others have posted of the item on and/or their review of it. This helps with any sizing or styling questions, for sure.
- I have found that my normal size in other brands also work for items on shein. I ordered a small and a medium in this dress, since it was more on the fitted side. I ended up keeping the small. I understand that it is an overseas company, but this tidbit brings me to my next tip!
- If you aren’t sure on sizing, and if you want to get a feel for the brand I highly suggest ordering two sizes. If it is a more fitted or shorter item, this will help you to get a feel. Again though, I find that about 95% of the time my normal size is what I order here, and it usually works out. This also brings me to my next point! (Seeing a trend here?)
- Pay the $1.99 shipping insurance. I look at this as basically being able to send anything back that doesn’t work out, for 2 bucks. Worth it if you ask me, especially since shipping times can be awhile (around 2 weeks at most). If you don’t want to order one size, wait for it to come in before deciding you may need to size up or down, then ordering another, then do this. It’s completely worth it.
- Notice items that have “Priority Dispatching” next to it. This means that these items usually ship out faster than those that do not say this. If you don’t mind waiting for around 2 weeks, then this may not matter as much to you, but if you’re like me, you want 2 day shipping on everything. Thanks Amazon Prime. Or, I also find that it’s reasonable to pay for the Express shipping. If you’re buying 5 pieces, totaling $65, spreading out the $12.90 for this shipping option amongst the 5 items you’re looking at adding on about $2.50/item, which is not a bad choice to get your order in 3-5 business days, once it ships.
- Last, click around the site to see things for yourself, and if you ever run across any issue, their customer service is always great. There is usually a language barrier in the online communication, but in the past I have had any minor issue resolved, in my favor.
All in all, I highly recommend picking up pieces from here, as they run with the best in trendy fashion at incredibly affordable prices. I hope this information helped! Be sure to let me know what you end up ordering, and stay tuned for more looks from shein! This same information applies (not all, but some/most) to similar sites like romwe.com and chicwish.com. P.S. I apologize for lack of photos in this post. Check my latest instagram post to see why.
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week-tomorrow’s Friday, yay! And, thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about anything I shared, or if you have any suggestions for posts like this in the future…what other helpful topics would you like for me to cover?! Let me know! -xoxo
*This post is not sponsored. All purchases were made with my own money, and all opinions are my own.